Friday, October 7, 2011


For October 7th, Julie of the Black Eyed Suzies Roller Derby Team requested a song.  I spent the afternoon writing it, but due to technical difficulties I was not able to record it yet.  I should have it up by tomorrow afternoon.


Here is the latest draft of the lyrics:

Don't be thinking I'm demure
Not your average girly snack
Step back boy, I'm a jammer
Come see me on the flat track

Coming up on your blind spot
Girl you gone need an icepack
I'm passin up your pivot
Faceplant you on the flat track.

You're shakin in your skates
because you are under attack
Black Eyed Suzies of the Free State
We'll see you on the Flat Track



Things are still great here.  But I have lots of ideas for a video about how the creepy crawly critters make me uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment